Rules ski slopes
2. DO NOT put the anchor between your legs. This for security reasons. Is dangerous.
3. DO NOT ski in deep snow when using the lift.
4. DO NOT ski under the lift. Only if you fall, take the first exit you come across to the slopes.
5. Skiing in the woods is at your own risk. Can't be with you easily and always quickly in the event of an accident.
6. If there is something like fell down and can't come down again. Then put pieces or skis in a screech above the person so that it is clearly visible to all skiers so that they know to watch out. have 1 person come down and report it so that if we haven't seen it we can be with you as soon as possible and help you limit the injuries.
7. If you use the emergency stop upstairs, open it again and stand by it so we don't have to investigate the whole elevator where the malfunction is. And start the elevator again.
8. Please NO holes in the slopes these holes can be dangerous for other skiers. If you want to make a jump, do this outside the slopes and do not use the snow there from the slopes.
If you break rule 1,2,3 or 4, the ski pass CAN be taken away and you will no longer be able to use the lift that day. In case of multiple rule violations, you won't be able to ski with us for a certain period of time.
about the ski slope
- info ski slope